Thursday, July 24, 2008

Making It Happen

You know how I'm always telling singers to "get a church gig"?

I do take my own advice, y'know...

For the last several months, I've been refining and re-defining the music program over at a New Thought church in Burbank called SpiritWorks.

It's great for me, because it's in line with my own spiritual path which includes honoring the truth in all religions.

I've also been composing -- a lot -- and performing/playing -- almost every week -- and working with energized and talented singers, songwriters within the SpiritWorks community.

If you don't have a regular church, come on by and say hello!

http://www.spiritworkscenter.com/

(Oh, and the picture of me with a moustache is a composer shot for my rock opera...I don't normally wear a moustache....!)

No comments:

Various Artists - Musical Beans: Animal Songs for Children